[zfs-devel] logicalused / logicalquota in userspace

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Thu Apr 5 14:33:58 EDT 2018

That PR was about adding logical quotas on whole datasets, based on
logicalused and logicalreferenced properties.  (Also, the PR was abandoned,
not sure why at the moment.)

Logical user used and logical user quota would be cool too but I don't know
if anyone is working on implementing it currently.

--matt