[zfs-devel] First review for externally compressed data (IPCC)

Hauke Stieler 4stieler at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Dec 6 18:14:05 EST 2018

Hello,

the work I'm doing [0] is for my bachelor thesis, which has a deadline
in mid January. Therefore it would be great to get some feedback,
ideally before Christmas.
Our idea is to create another pull request when the code is done
(hopefully in January next year). So, the sooner I get feedback (even if
it's superficial), the sooner I can work on potential bugs or improvements.

As I said, it would be really great to get some Feedback before the end
of the year.

Kind regards,
Hauke

[0] https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/pull/8143