[zfs-discuss] Re: directory is not empty

jess jesslpete at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:10:03 EST 2011

Thanks.  The problematic filesystem had indeed been mounted on an OS X
system and your hint was enough to fix the problem even though I never
found out exactly what the problem was.  It may have been that the
pool was not exported on the Mac.  It could also have been some quirk
caused by setting the mountpoint of one of the filesystems in the pool
but not the mountpoint of the pool itself.  I removed all the
mountpoints "zfs inherit mountpoint..." and exported from the Mac
after which it imported fine.