[zfs-discuss] Re: grub installation fails during linux.image installation

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Mon Jul 18 16:18:36 EDT 2011

grub install and kernel update fails for me too.  it says it cannot find
the root device, and when grubby is run directly:

grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template

fedora 15

there is a bug open since fedora core 1 in red hat bugzilla, nobody has
deigned to even address it in there save for the people continuing to
report the bug still exists.