[zfs-discuss] ZFS on 32 bit OS

Christ Schlacta aarcane at aarcane.org
Tue Jul 19 21:20:06 EDT 2011

I'm contemplating deploying ZFS (instead of ZFS Fuse) on some existing
32 bit deployments as a stopgap before I can install a proper 64 bit OS,
and I remember there are some requirements for tuning for a 32 bit
environment, but I can't recall them.  before I search the page, is
there an existing article on the github page?  if not, I feel there
should be, but I don't have the access or knowhow to create it.  if
someone could, I would much appreciate it.  if noone else can, and if I
can acquire proper permissions, I'll create it myself as I discover it
through searching back-messages on this list.