[zfs-discuss] Is Grub manage ZFS now ?

Swâmi Petaramesh swami at petaramesh.org
Wed Jul 27 17:04:04 EDT 2011

Le mercredi 27 juillet 2011, Pendorbound a écrit :
> Oh now that is interesting.  That is exactly the problem I'm running into
> with the pool that I semi-trashed trying to run swap in a ZVOL the other
> day.  Assuming you're able to get access to that pool with something with
> zdb on it (via livecd or whathaveyou), could you post the output of `zdb
> -dddd -v -e rpool 1`

My machine (and zpool) actually run OK, as I've worked around this by using a
separate ext2 /boot partition. Are you still interested with the output of zdb
?

It will be friday though, for it's 11PM here, my computer is off and I'm going
to bed. Will be on travel tomorrow, so... friday ;-)

--
Swâmi Petaramesh <swami at petaramesh.org> http://petaramesh.org PGP 9076E32E