[zfs-discuss] Re: grub installation fails during linux.image installation

ptoly yoganotion at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:23:32 EDT 2011

> What are the available choices?
All my devices show up in the dialog box:

GRUB install devices:
/dev/sda, /dev/sdb, /dev/sdc and - /dev/sdc1 (which is the /boot/grub
partition)

I can't select any of them. Regardless of where I put the red block,
the next screen says "You choose not to install GRUB to any
devices...." The only way to continue is to select "Continue without
install Grub?" Yes

When I try the verification in step 6, # grub_prob / it does return
ZFS, but # ls /boot/grub/zfs* returns no such files.