Migration from the KQ Implementation

Brian Behlendorf behlendorf1 at llnl.gov
Tue May 3 17:22:26 EDT 2011

Please use the latest github source or the PPA.  The fix for this issue
was committed after the 0.6.0-rc3 tag.  Alternately, you can wait for
0.6.0-rc4 which I'm hoping to have out by the end of the week.

Unfortunately, there's no way to downgrade a pool.  So if you do run in
to trouble we'll just have to fix the bug.

--
Thanks,
Brian