spl/zfs-0.6.0-rc4

Brian Behlendorf behlendorf1 at llnl.gov
Fri May 6 12:40:45 EDT 2011

Please let us know how it goes, you shouldn't see a crash.  However,
even if you you can very likely recover without resorting to backups by
setting the 'zfs_no_scrub_io' module option.  This will prevent the
actual scrub IO from being issued which gives you a chance to import the
pool and manually disable the scrub.

--
Thanks,
Brian