spl/zfs-0.6.0-rc4

Brian Behlendorf behlendorf1 at llnl.gov
Fri May 6 13:32:15 EDT 2011

That shouldn't be possible...  can you check your ./configure output.
There should be a line like this which reports if you've set
CONFIG_PREEMPT in your kernel.  Also, double check to make sure it built
against the kernel source you expected.

checking kernel source version... 2.6.32-131.0.5.el6.x86_64
checking whether Linux was built with CONFIG_PREEMPT... no

--
Thanks,
Brian