zpool scrub speed

devsk devsku at gmail.com
Sat May 7 18:23:33 EDT 2011

Its not reproducible so far (as is typical with intermittent issues)
and I have run scrub before multiple times.

I reduced the ARC to 1.5GB but not to 128M. Previously, very low arc
WAS one of the reasons for lock ups. So, I have never tried that
again. And Brian had put in fixes for actually respecting the ARC
limit in rc4, so I kept it at 2GB because I have 12GB in this box.

-devsk