zpool scrub speed

Steve Costaras stevecs at chaven.com
Fri May 20 10:16:46 EDT 2011

Thanks, basically what I was looking for in zpool history was mainly create; add & destroy histories.

zpool history | egrep "create|add|destroy"

Does that narrow it down enough?

with zdb -v being as large as you say, that lends further belief (along with what you posted already) that your system is /highly/ fragmented.

can you post a zpool status -v

And what type of drives are these (i.e. are they 4KiB sector sized drives internally?)

Steve