encryption and newer zpool versions

Steve Costaras stevecs at chaven.com
Sat May 21 13:01:14 EDT 2011

I would agree that this would be highly desirable. (would avoid having to manually wipe drives when pulling them out which would save substancial time, especially with hundreds of drives).

However would put the feature after stability issues and possibilty the test suite which would help in validation testing.