zpool create cannot open '/dev/sda': Device or resource busy

dubois dubois.michel at gmail.com
Mon May 23 05:09:57 EDT 2011

Thanks for your answer and documentation,

I'm a user of SOLARIS10 as server so I know ZFS doesn't like
partitioned disk.... Is it different on Ubuntu?

Starting reading you documentation, my system should be implemented
with an EXT4 FS as root partition system and ZFS on the other
partition ...... Right?

Regards,