zpool create cannot open '/dev/sda': Device or resource busy

dubois dubois.michel at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:38:58 EDT 2011

Fajar,
You should add this line in your documentation This make easier the
module compilation :
apt-get install build-essential gawk alien fakeroot linux-headers-$
(uname -r) zlib1g-dev uuid-dev libblkid-dev libselinux1-dev

Indeep, following your documentation in the step 3 when I created the
zpool the system looks  frozen.... Is it normal or I've to wait a big
time??? I'm using a live CD yet...
Regards,