PPA Test Suite broken

Christ Schlacta aarcane at aarcane.org
Mon May 30 20:54:08 EDT 2011

The test suite is broken on ubuntu using PPA.  splat works fine, but
running any of the /usr/libexec/zfs/ scripts are all not present.  They
were relocated to /usr/share/doc/zfsutils/examples/ .  But none of them
run from where they are, and some key config files seem to be missing.
I was unable to find sufficient documentation to run them as is, and no
way to "install" them properly and was thus unable to run the regression
tests.

So far everything else I've tested so far has performed swimmingly.