[zfs-discuss] ZFS Incorrect Size?

Christ Schlacta aarcane at aarcane.org
Mon Oct 31 13:43:40 EDT 2011

it depends on how you examine free space.  zpool list shows total free
space on the drives in the pool, whereas zfs list shows free space in
the filesystem.  Check which method you're using to list free space, if
your results agree with this, you're good, if not, you should post again
to let us know.