[zfs-discuss] Virtualbox VM is unusable on ZFS

Steven Anderson hikenboot at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 17:52:13 EDT 2012

Currios,
ashift=12 is that to fix offset of the partitions on the disks?
I have noticed in the past problems where the starting point for the partitions dont line up with windows and layout of the file systems starting at missmatched blocks and block size but I dont really know how to fix the problem with zfs..