[zfs-discuss] Did the ISCSI error we previously discussed get washed under the table?

Steven Anderson hikenboot at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 15:48:44 EDT 2012

Greetings Turbo:
Its been a while since I have worked with the setup I described in my article that used your patch for ISCSI and ZFS. Question, did they ever cure the problem with the error we were getting MSCS shared quarum disks? Just curious at this point since I am no longer running that setup. I found ZFS on linux to run way too slow and I didn't have a solution for it. It's been some months now so I assume improvements have been made.

hikenboot at yahoo.com