[zfs-discuss] Did the ISCSI error we previously discussed get washed under the table?

Steven Anderson hikenboot at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 16:05:42 EDT 2012

ISCSI SCSI page 83h VPD descriptors Warningmessages at the time I went forward with using it without regard to the message and found no immediate problems but was afraid that at some point it would rear its ugly head.
Not using this configuration except its embedded in my blog article at wanfuse.blogspot.com and on my youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gArZ6k6vSa4 . So far noone has complained and I have gotten nearly 3000 hits on the article but  I am curious anyways.