[zfs-discuss] Snappy + ZFS Experiment live

C butlerca at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:06:48 EDT 2012

Hey guys, just uploaded my snappy + zfs experiment on github. Seems to
be hanging on the 500MB pass with iozone, but other than that it
actually works. I may poke around and see whats the issue, but I just
wanted to share with the group, maybe someone else has some ideas and
would like to see how easy it is to experiment with zfs, now that it
is available on linux.

Also, this project is great. I've been wanting to experiment with zfs
since August 2011, and with the shutdown of opensolaris, and illumos
being very difficult to navigate, I am very glad to have found this
project.

https://github.com/techsaint/zfs-snappy  ( snappy + zfs source)
https://code.google.com/p/snappy/ (parent)