[zfs-discuss] Re: Lots of read I/O when only writing?

Martin Minkus martin.minkus at gmail.com
Fri May 25 02:56:20 EDT 2012

That was the only solution that worked reasonably well.

We had some 'issues' with multiple hosts accessing the same nfs
'datastore' (vmware) which was just a single zfs filesystem.

Hosts would work fine for months on end, and then one would kinda crap
itself and only a reboot would fix it, losing all ~15 vms it was
running.

And yes, we had ssd's for ZIL and L2ARC.