[zfs-discuss] mgs not a valid lustre label on this node

Jerry Ebalunode jebalunode at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:32:06 EST 2012

mgs not a valid lustre label on this node

I am having the above errors on running lustre start script.  Followed the
procedure on http://zfsonlinux.org/lustre-configure-single.html
only for mgs node so far.
 built  spl, zfs and  lustre with the sources below. and installed the
resulting rpms.  also edited  my /etc/ldev.conf  with "chem-0-0 - mgs
 zfs:lustre-disk/mgs" where the hostname is chem-0-0. Could someone please
me and tell me where I am going wrong.  the  Operating system is
centos-6.3. Thanks.

   - Chaos SPL Source <https://github.com/chaos/spl/downloads>
   - Chaos ZFS Source <https://github.com/chaos/zfs/downloads>
   - Chaos Lustre Orion Source <https://github.com/chaos/lustre/downloads>