[zfs-discuss] Announce: New NAS software product incorporates ZFS on Linux

RangerRick rbraddy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:01:13 EST 2012

A couple of updates on SoftNAS...

There's a feature / requirements posted on SnapReplicate(tm) for HA
and failover in our new forum area:

http://www.softnas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?6-SoftNAS-EAP-Feature-Requests

We do still have enough time to accommodate a few additional features.

Additionally, I would invite everyone to check out the latest scheduled
snapshots
and other advanced features that are available in the Beta 1 release, which
is
in QA testing at this time (but available for Early Adopter
download/testing).

http://www.softnas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?5-SoftNAS-EAP-Help-amp-Discussions

Lastly, we just added Hyper-V support for Windows Server 2012 (which looks
like
an awesome platform, by the way).

Best regards,
Rick