[zfs-discuss] SSD arrays

Liam Slusser lslusser at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:15:46 EDT 2013

I've never used ZFS on all SSDs array, but I have a few raid10 arrays
(using Dell H800 and 3ware 9750 hardware controllers) with Intel 520-series
SSDs with great success.  I also have two servers using Oracle ASM "raid10"
type mirroring with the same Intel 520-series which also work very well.
 But all my mission-critical application servers that have SSDs all use
enterprise grade Micron P300 or older Intel X25e SSDs.

liam