[zfs-discuss] Request for assistance: Building drive identifier database

Durval Menezes durval.menezes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 18:08:28 EDT 2013

Hi Richard,

Gone through part of my HD stock here, the only two liars so far are (also)
SSDs:

hdparm -I:
        Model Number:       M4-CT256M4SSD3
        [...]
        Logical  Sector size:                   512 bytes
        Physical Sector size:                   512 bytes
        [...]

ditto:
        Model Number:       INTEL SSDSA2M080G2GC
        [...]
        Logical  Sector size:                   512 bytes
        Physical Sector size:                   512 bytes

They are respectively a last-year Crucial M4 256GB mSATA and a 2010 Intel
X25-M 80GB 2.5" . Do you know anything about these particular models?

Cheers,
--
   Durval.