[zfs-discuss] Compiling SPL and ZFS (on raspbian)

PongráczI pongraczi at pongraczistvan.homelinux.com
Sat May 11 12:58:42 EDT 2013

I guess if you follow the official way, it is ok.

I usually do the following:

./configure

make deb

dpkg -i *deb

You will get kernel module, maybe you have not need to recompile your kernel. To tune zfs with options, you also will be happy with the module, instead of compiling into the kernel.

Bye,

István