[zfs-discuss] Compiling SPL and ZFS (on raspbian)

Franck royer.franck at gmail.com
Sat May 11 14:59:02 EDT 2013

I recompiled the kernel with builtin support but the new kernel is 3 times
bigger for some reason, I'll probably revert and do it with modules. Thanks
for the tip, I didn't realise we had to go through the packaging process.
Any it works now :)

This email has been sent from my mobile phone. Information has been kept to
a minimum.