[zfs-discuss] Re: R720xd + ZoL as iSCSI server

Brian Menges bmenges at gogrid.com
Thu May 23 12:09:52 EDT 2013

I can second this... even with replacing a processor which Dell states is not compatible (because it is out of series for the generation of motherboard) they worked with me to resolve other non-CPU related problems.

What SSDs did you elect to install?

- Brian Menges
Principal Engineer, DevOps
GoGrid | ServePath | ColoServe | UpStream Networks