[zfs-discuss] Startup Daemon launches before ZFS has mounted.

Иван Крутских stein.hak at gmail.com
Sat May 25 20:59:46 EDT 2013

Every init.d script has a priority launch header. My mysql on zfs partition
example:

### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:       mysql
# Required-Start: $network $remote_fs zfs
# Required-Stop: $network $remote_fs
# Default-Start:  3 5
# Default-Stop:
# Short-Description: Start the MySQL database server
### END INIT INFO

Just edit your /etc/init.d/minecraft-server-something script the same way.

Other startup managers use similar approach.