[zfs-discuss] ZFS NAS build: hardware recommendations.

Alex Braunegg alex.braunegg at gmail.com
Thu May 30 04:04:00 EDT 2013

" Microserver G8 data has been leaked, and it has considerably bumped up specs, and iLO4 onboard."

However based on that leak & details the G8 no longer has the nice footprint the current microserver has which makes the current version so desirable. G8 version is more rack mountable in design than sitting on a desk / shelf as per the current model.

Best regards,

Alex