[zfs-discuss] Government shutdown and future of ZOL

Schlacta, Christ aarcane at aarcane.org
Mon Oct 7 09:47:59 EDT 2013

Oh noes! Brian, watch out! Richard Yao is on a power grab! Everyone protect
the leader! :p

The government shutdown sucks, but honestly, I've not noticed anything
since the government shut down. If anything, things here in California have
run smoother than usual. I know come election day, I'll be voting for
almost anyone over my incumbents.