[zfs-discuss] Re: New Debian GNU/Linux Wheezy packages availible

ford.prefect.fmr at gmail.com ford.prefect.fmr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 18:17:32 EDT 2013

Thanks for the info,

just tried an install on a naked, fresh Debian Wheezy (from netinst.iso,
openssh and base-tools only) today.
The "apt-get install debian-zfs" finally walked through until building the
new modules with DMKS..

...but then it would hang forever, system in idle, not reporting any
activity/load.
Only after I interrupted the process with a CTL-C  and then re-issuing the
command,
all packages were build and installed successfully

I could not find any hints in the dkms logs about the problem.

.
regards,
       ford