[zfs-discuss] Re: Lustre and ZFS

sknolin at wisc.edu sknolin at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 17 13:39:04 EDT 2013

I have some experience with this and would be glad to communicate off list.

We have a small (~120TB) test system and are now deploying ~1.5PB of lustre
on zfs in the coming weeks. We have experience with and installations of
lustre/ldiskfs and gluster too, so if you wonder about various use cases,
just ask.

Glad to share information and hear from what you might experience.

Regards,
Scott