[zfs-discuss] dracut & spl/zfs-0.6.2 released

Keith Hopkins zfsonlinux at hopnet.net
Sat Sep 7 09:19:35 EDT 2013

On 08/23/2013 07:11 PM, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> I'm happy to announce the spl/zfs-0.6.2 release is available for download.  We had a record 38 contributors for this release and I'd like to thank them and everyone else working to improve ZFS on Linux!
[snip]
> Brian Behlendorf (16):
>       Automake 1.10.1 compat: AM_SILENT_RULES
>       Replace the SPL_AC_META perl dependency with awk
[snip]

When I rebuilt the initramfs using the dracut command, awk was not included automagically in the build, resulting in SPL user_helper errors appearing during boot.   I had to go back and issue dracut with the -I option.  Is there way in zfs-dracut to specify awk as a requirement?

--Keith