[zfs-discuss] spl/zfs-0.6.2 released

Michael Kjörling michael at kjorling.se
Tue Sep 10 16:52:17 EDT 2013

On 10 Sep 2013 22:25 +0200, from turbo at bayour.com (Turbo Fredriksson):

On 10 Sep 2013 22:31 +0200, from zfs at decarpentier.com (Niels de Carpentier):
>> What's the missing piece to the puzzle?
>
> You need to give the full path to --with-spl.

That was it. Specifying the full path for --with-spl allows 'make' to
finish in zfs.

Now, 'make deb' seems to want the spl source code at a fixed path
/usr/src/spl-0.6.2. That's certainly acceptable, though. I'll keep at
this tomorrow; it's getting late here. At least I'm making progress.

I'm still interested in a recommended set of configuration switches,
though.

Michael Kjörling • http://michael.kjorling.semichael at kjorling.se