[zfs-discuss] Viewing repaired files

Steven Burgess steven.a.burgess at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:01:35 EDT 2013

I don't know of a way to show that.  I would not be surprised if there is
no easy way to get at that information, because ZFS only returns the
correct data or no data.

No reads were satisfied with the bad data.  If a read had occurred to the
affected files, the correct version would have been returned, the incorrect
version would have been overwritten with the correct version, and the CKSUM
column in zpool status would have been incremented for the bad drive.