[zfs-discuss] Viewing repaired files

SanMadJack sanmadjack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 09:01:28 EDT 2013

That's good advice, though a little cost-prohibitive for my budget. :D
Currently my setup looks like this:

        NAME                                     STATE
        tank                                     ONLINE
          mirror-0                               ONLINE
            scsi-SATA_TOSHIBA_DT01ACA_Y2Q4V47AS  ONLINE   (Primary
Controller)
            scsi-SATA_ST2000DM001-9YN_S2F0AJV7   ONLINE       (Secondary
Controller)
          mirror-1                               ONLINE
            scsi-SATA_ST2000DM001-9YN_Z240CGCE   ONLINE      (Primary
Controller)
            scsi-SATA_ST2000DM001-9YN_Z2F0FFJC   ONLINE       (Secondary
Controller)

So if either controller catastrophically fails, I'll only lose one of the
drives from each mirrored pair, leaving me with two drives that I should be
able to use to get uncorrupted data from.

^Matt(hew)?[ ]Barbour$