[zfs-discuss] Gentoo ZFS 0.6.3-r1 patchset

Scott Ellis scotte at warped.com
Sun Dec 14 11:43:35 EST 2014

Yeah, mine was after a period of running normally (zpool import/zpool
send/zpool export once a week for about a month to an external drive).  I
noticed that after rebooting with the zpool physically detached, the system
still thought the pool was there, but failed (insufficient replicas...duh,
it was a single disk!).  I zpool destroy'ed the pool, and the system looks
normal again (albeit without that 'broken' pool).

Going to try and re-create the issue on another drive.