[zfs-discuss] Gluster and xattr on ZFS

Schlacta, Christ aarcane at aarcane.org
Fri Jan 10 01:49:56 EST 2014

If I remember correctly, the most recent discussion and bugfix for gluster
was within the last two weeks, and 0.6.2 had been out the entire time, so
I'm going to suggest that these fixes are probably not in 0.6.2.

Additionally, I'll suggest that I believe (but cannot be certain) that zfs
send | zfs recv; zfs rename; should be sufficient to replace the majority
of your xattrs at the appropriate time with sa xattrs.

I'll note that these answers should be taken as non-canonical from me at
this time, but are given in the hopes that you'll find the information
beneficial.