[zfs-discuss] Re: Kernel hang while copying file to ZFS dataset

Dan Hentschel danbhentschel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:38:05 EST 2014

Yeah, that system is pretty well wedged. Just about any process that tries
to access the pool gets completely and utterly stuck. zpool export? Stuck.
zdb? Stuck. strace of zdb? Stuck. I can still access all other file systems
on the box, but I can't seem to do anything with ZFS. I will try to reboot
the thing when I get home from work tonight. I'm curious to see how well I
can recover from this. If anyone has any recommendations of debug actions I
can take in the next 8 or so hours before I go home, I'm all ears.

 - dan