[zfs-discuss] Regenerate .zfs files

Ray Pating ray.pating at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:09:01 EST 2015

How are you trying to mount them?

I've seen issues trying to access snapshots in ZFS via SAMBA when the path
exceeds 250 characters. After this, the path essentially becomes
"invisible" to the Windows client.

Might you be suffering from the same condition?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and
those who can't.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Shiva Shankar via zfs-discuss <