[zfs-discuss] zpool import failure after upgrade from 0.6.4 to 0.6.5

devsk internet_everyone at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 18:59:11 EDT 2015

Folks,

I got myself into a bit of a pickle here. I have 2 RAIDZ2 pools which were working perfectly fine in 0.6.4. I upgraded to 0.6.5 and reboot, and now import just hangs.

Actually, its not the import itself. I am just poking at the devices to see what's importable using 'zpool import'. So, no actual import is being done yet.

Any ideas what changes in 0.6.5 could have triggered this? How do I go about troubleshooting this?

-devsk