[zfs-discuss] 'permanent errors have been detected'

Ovi Chis ovios.storage at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:42:11 EDT 2016

The files probably no longer exist therefore you can't see the file path to
corruption. If you delete the xsession file you'll see the same instead of
this file, after a new scrub. I am curious if exporting importing the pool
would clear this ..

On Aug 15, 2016 7:31 PM, "Manfred Braun via zfs-discuss" <