[zfs-discuss] Kmod install on Centos 7.3 not working

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 09:07:53 EST 2016

On 14/12/16 13:56, Bernd P. Ziller via zfs-discuss wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Am 14.12.2016 um 14:39 schrieb Alex Crow via zfs-discuss:
>
>> I've just upgraded a machine to Centos 7.3, and it seems that the kmod
>> install does not work for the new kernel:--
Thanks guys, should have looked at the wiki :-)

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements Ltd.
29 Clement's Lane, London EC4N 7AE. Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300.
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under
number: 3727592). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority (entered on the Financial Services Register; no. 190856).