[zfs-discuss] Unable to set global hot spares in OmniOS?

Locane locane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:48:29 EST 2016

Thanks for the reply Chris.

ZFS on Linux handles global hot spares just fine, it's the native ZFS on
Solaris derivatives like the OmniOS I was on that has this quirk.

My coworker found the article you linked too, so I've actually seen that
already.  My role at my company is to execute on the configurations, not
question them, so I will send that link to them for their future reference.