[zfs-discuss] install zfs on debian jessie fails

webman at manfbraun.de webman at manfbraun.de
Sat Dec 24 14:16:50 EST 2016

Hello !

I've had mainboard and a boot disk error while on my work to
migrate my whole windows environment to debian jessie.
Shortly I got replacements.

Yesterday, I tried to re-install zfs from zol - but failed,
because there is no source (404). Then I recognized, it's on
jessie backports. Tried to install from backports, but fails
with a build error:

log:
	error = inode_change_ok(ip, ia); //zpk_inode.c:323
	implicit declaration of function 'inode_change_ok'
<

Now, I have no clue about how to continue. I have an urgent
need for a proper install source - I am staying month without
my files.
Any tips would be great !

Regards,
Manfred