[zfs-discuss] Cheap arm64 development board

Scott Guthrie scottgu3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 07:02:05 EST 2016

I have a Pine64 Board.  2GB version.  Bought it to play with it as an
alternative to the Pi.  I can't imagine what use it would be for ZFS.  No
SATA and no USB 3 would seem to be a deal breaker.

It does run Ubuntu fairly well though, and might be a good candidate for a
Home automation hub, or possibly a network security device.

I've also a Hummingboard from SolidRun, and it's a pretty slick piece of
hardware, so I'd be a bit more optimistic about using ZFS with one of their
products.

S.

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 6:50 AM, ray vantassle via zfs-discuss <