[zfs-discuss] Cheap arm64 development board

Gordan Bobic gordan.bobic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 07:14:24 EST 2016

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 11:55 AM, John Allen via zfs-discuss <

> >So I would expect the solid-run board to be somewhere in the < £200
> price bracket.
>
> If you click the pre-order button on the solid-run website, it says the
> price is $349.00–$369.00, availability January 2017

Good spot. Depends on how the pricing works out in different regions after
launch, I guess. Personally, I'm not sure if I'd go for it instead of the
Gigabyte board at double the price, but that's partly because I rather like
my 128GB of RAM for having /var/lib/mock on tmpfs. :-)