[zfs-discuss] CHKSUM errors

Ryan How ryan at bitworks.com.au
Sat Feb 6 09:30:38 EST 2016

I'd only be worried if there is stuff on there you don't want to lose.
But as you aren't running any redundancy (You mustn't really be worried
about losing stuff on there) then I wouldn't worry about a few checksum
errors.

Make sure you have decent backups.

It could be disk, controller, RAM, drivers, PSU, etc. So hard to tell.

If there is data loss it will tell you and list the errors.